|| RSISelfAdjusted (Standard Deviation)
Based on David Sepiashvili's ideas
in "The Self-Adjusting RSI" article in the February 2006 issue
of Technical Analysis of STOCKS & COMMODITIES magazine, it
is become easy to create a trading strategy in Tradecision
to generate buy/sell signals based on the RSI with self-adjusted
In the Function Builder we
need to write a new function (you can download it using the
button below) which returns 1 in case when RSI is above the
overbought benchmark; returns -1 if RSI is under the oversold
benchmark and 0 in all other cases.
After importing the function in the Function Builder, can create a new strategy in the Strategy Builder.
return CrossAbove(RSISelfAdjusted(C,10), -1);
return CrossBelow(RSISelfAdjusted(C,10), 1);
Download to import into Tradecision.
How to import RSISelfAdjusted (Standard Deviation method) indicator
- Click Download to save the file on your hard drive.
- Unzip RSISelfAdjusted.tfn and RSISelfAdjusted.tnd.
- Open Tradecision and in the Tools menu, click the Indicator
- Click Import to import RSISelfAdjusted.tnd
to the Indicator List.
- In the Tools menu, click the Function Builder
and use RSISelfAdjusted.tfn file to import the function to
the Function Builder.