||Bearish engulfing pattern Real Time
The Bearish Engulfing Pattern is a reversal pattern during the transition from a bullish move to a bearish move. The Bearish Engulfing Pattern must meet the following three criteria:
1. There must be a pronounced bullish situation on the market (even a short-time one).
2. The Bearish Engulfing Pattern is comprised of two candlesticks. The second body must consume the first one (the shadows may not be included).
3. The second body must be in color contrast with the first one. Therefore, if after an extended bearish move the small black body is engulfed by the big black body, this may signal a reversal at the peak.
||o\1\<=c\1\ and cc and c\1\
c\1\>c\2\ and c\2\>c\3\
Download to import into Tradecision.
How to use this custom study in Tradecision:
- Click Download.
- Save this study in a safe location on your hard drive.
- Open Tradecision and in the Tools menu click the Study Builder.
- In the Study Builder dialog, click Import, locate the saved file and then click OK.
Now you can insert the study directly into a price chart or modify it like any other study.